Just Chillin' - Design Team Tutorial

Hi Everyone,

Helen from the DT here with a fun card tutorial. I have been using the Hot, Hot, Hot stamp sheet this week and here is the second of my shares!  I love how this fun card has turned out.  I think it has a little Mexican style that works perfectly with the gorgeous Chilli Pepper stamps!



This tutorial shows you how to use these lovely stamps to make a fun fiesta style background and how to turn a Chilli Pepper into a Chillaxed kinda guy!



I show you step by step how to create this card including this fab inner which I think could easily be and outer!!! ;-) What do you think?

Cutting Guide:

White Card Base: 11 1/2" x 5 3/4" scored at 5 3/4" or 29 cm x 14.5 cm scored at 14.5 cm

White Card Topper: 4 1/4" square or 10.5 cm square
White Greeting Strip: 2 3/4" x 3/4" or 7 cm x 2 cm
Black Topper: 4 3/8" square or 11 cm square
Black Greeting: 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm

Stamps used for this card:

Hot, Hot , Hot stamp sheet (NP7-M), which you can find on this page.


Here is the tutorial:



Once again I have had a lovely time designing with my Rubber Dance stamps and I know you are going to love them too. Here is the link so you can pop over to check out these and all the other stamps over at rubberdance.com.  You can meet us on Facebook too so please come on over and say hi! 

More fun Chilli Pepper cards coming your way soon.  Hit the subscribe button to be sure you don't miss a thing!  Enjoy the tutorial  X


Helen

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
LOVE the card, Helen!! What a clever idea to make the chilie into a cool pepper guy :) Great video tut as well! Thank you so much!
xox
Unknown said…
Super cute! And very clever indeed x
Anonymous said…
Helen, I love your tutorials. They are so informative! Your hot pepper guy is so cute, I also like, that it is red and green. Cool work! Thanks for sharing!
Xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!