CASology Challenge #211: Dream - Card by Bibi


Hi everyone! When I saw that this week's cue word at CASology was DREAM, I immediately thought of Edgar Allan Poe's poem, "Dream Within a Dream" - so that's what I wanted to make. As you can see, I ended up making a dream within a dream within a dream:


I used the stamp 'dream' from Affirmations for the horizontal word, then cut the stamp apart so I could spell 'dream' vertically as well. The small 'dream' stamp is from the same set. The letters are painted with ink from Distress Spray Stain - picked raspberry - in different hues.
Using only black & white + one more colour happens to be the challenge here at Rubber Dance this month, so I'm entering my card to both:



Thanks for looking! :-D



 Love,
Bibi


Comments

ionabunny said…
Love it. Isn't it strange the letters look bigger when you spell the word vertically. Or maybe that's just my eyes LOL. This is a really cool CAS card. Hugz
Craftyfield said…
Great concept and perfect execution Bibi!
Judy1223 said…
Bibi, this is so clever! I love your interpretation of the cue, very fun and so CAS! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop