Altered Playing Cards - Video by Susanne

Hi my dear crafty friends.

I have a video to share today for these altered playing cards. My kids got those cards twice at a promotion of our local discounter. They are meassuring 8cm x 12cm. I covered them with gesso and started to play.


Enjoy the video!



Here are some detailed images:




Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.


Supplies!
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Gesso
Acrylic Paints
Faber-Castell Oil Pastels
Stencils
StazOn Ink
Archival Ink
Tissue Paper
Collage Medium

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Wow, these are really bold and striking! I would never have known how to do this so the video tutorial was very helpful! So fun to watch your process and I learn a lot every time I see your video tuts. Thank you so much, Susanne! ♥ ♥ ♥
Jackie PN said…
Beautiful Susanne! Love love love your bright and happy color play! xx
Rosie said…
Ganz großes Kino, Susanne, ich bin hellauf begeistert
Fliss said…
These are all so wonderfully colourful and so full of detail Susanne. Really love them.
Fliss xx
Lia said…
I have still got a whole bunch of playing cards somewhere in a draw. I think I have to grab them for making wonderful creations like these!
I do love your video's Susanne so relaxing to watch and always full to the brim with creativity. Thank you so much for sharing with us.. Hugs Tracey xx
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you all so much!!!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button