ATC's With Quirky Characters

Hello.  Gail from the design team here today with some ATC's I made with some fun Rubber Dance characters.  I used the current challenge colours of dark brown, pale blue and white and some quirky Rubber Dance people.  


I ripped some blue card and edged with brown archival ink.  Then I stamped the pieces using Vintage Script stamp with white, blue and brown ink and lined them up again to create the backgrounds.



I stamped Flying Ink Bottle in blue and fussy cut.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set and also some from the games stamps.  



Love this cute Queen art doll. Again stamped and fussy cut.  Her legs were a bit of a challenge but were really very springy once I got them cut out.  



And here's the king.  So many interesting elements in these images.  

Thanks for dropping by.  The colour challenge runs until the 14th April.  Hope to see your project in the linky.  Hugz



My blog: Crafty Nomad

Joining the fun at
Hobbygarasjen Utfordring 47 - Alt Er Lov 
heARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes + a stamp 
Dream in Darkness April Challenge 

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
WOW! Gorgeous ATCs Gail! I love the background!!! xx Susanne.
Mac Mable said…
Creative and fun and loving the colour combination x
aussie aNNie said…
Quirky and cool projects.x ♥[aNNie]
Dotty Jo said…
Very quirky - I love 'em, Gail! Jo x
Super cool atcs :) love the quirky characters
Sue said…
These are brilliant Gail, great fun xx
Brilliant,I loved quirky stuff ;)
Hugs
Donna xx
pia iris said…
Kjempetøffe atc'er du har lagd 😊
Takk for ditt bidrag til Hobbygarasjen. Pia
I just love ATC's, great makes Gail using those fun stamps.. Hugs Tracey xx
Lia said…
Very quirky cards! I like the design.
Lia xx
Jackie PN said…
Gail, these are so much fun!! Love the whimsy-ness of your cards!
Jackie xx
Fliss said…
Quirkily gorgeous Gail and love those stamps so much.
Fliss xx
Sari / Granne said…
Totally wicked set and images, love the color combo. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness this month, hope to see you soon again.
Squiddy said…
Love these characters. Thank goodness I already have them haha! Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness.
DreamInDarkness said…
So fun! Love the quirky characters! Love the spirit! Thanks so much for sharing at Dream in Darkness!~kim
Chris said…
These made me smile. They'll be good on a card or just as a tag. Fun! I wanted to thank you for playing along with my heARTful stamping challenge during April! I'm sorry to be just stopping now for a visit...

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button