Thinking of You - Tag

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa from the Design Team here.



Today, I am sharing a tag with you on which I've used Rubber Dance Textured flowers and A Little Birdie stamp set.  They are so beautiful to use together.




I cut out the tag and adhered DCWV design paper on it.  Then I attached the chipboard.
I stamped the cute bird and flowers with black archival ink and coloured them with watercolors. 
For a final touch I added a sentiment tile sticker and matching ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Shilpa
My blog Neon Diary



 





Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful!! Love the happy colours you've used. These stamps go really well together.... I don't think I've done that before, so thanks for the tip :-) Love the detail of how you've tied the ribbon to the other ribbon on top of the tag!
Thank you so much, Shilpa dear ♥
such a pretty tag :) love the vibrant colors and the pretty flowers and birdie.
hugs
preeti
Susanne Rose said…
Your tag is wonderful my dear!!! I love all the bright colours! xx Susanne.
Fliss said…
Very pretty tag Shilpa and love those bright Spring colours.
Fliss xx
Mac Mable said…
Bright and cheerful with lots of fun elements x
Helen Gullett said…
Such a lovely and beautiful tag. Love all the elements and layers.
Sue said…
Shilpa this is so pretty and delicate, just beautiful! xx
Wow such a stunning tag, that little birdie is just soooo cute
Hugs
Donna xx
ionabunny said…
So pretty. Love the beautiful colours and that sweet bird. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button