A Tag Today ~ Deborah Wainwright

Hello everyone Debs here with some inspiration to help your creativity flow. Today's Tag was exactly that! An inspiration that started a whole day's plays and lots of thing made. (Smile)


I like an 8/10# size, they are easy to store and you can build a pictorial reference for techniques, colours, experiments etc. Often when I'm stuck I'll spray some colour on a tag and play to see if I get inspired to continue. As with this Tag, I usually let instinct lead and see where we go. 

Once the background was dry I looked at the tag and felt I wanted to see flowers that gently contrast in colour.


The background looked a little like space to me and so perhaps flowers were needed to ground it!


The flowers were stamped onto 300gsm paper, I used Paint pens to on the flowers and once dry I cut them out and played around where I wanted them.
Once I decided I stamped onto the tag to remind me. I added some white doodles to finish off and a sticker sentiment.


What I used
Stamps are Textured Flowers
The inks and sticker are From 13@rts



I hope you now thinking about what you are going to create!
Take care 
Hugs 






Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful tag, Debs! The flower really pop with their lighter colours and black shadows. I also love working on tags, making fun backgrounds and just see where it takes me. Thanks for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Ink Art Designs said…
A gorgeous tag Debs, and I loved reading about the 'play' process behind it too.
Dot x
Sue said…
This is beautiful Debs, I love your 'spacey' background, I see what you mean, it's full of shooting stars xx
Beautiful tag, so much yummy depth to it
Hugs
Donna xx
Wonderful tag Debs! Love the texture and colors - everything! Hugs
Fab bright florals against that gorgeous shadowy background.
Alison x
Rubber Dance said…
What a gorgeous tag! I love the colours so much!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button