Saturday, October 21, 2017

Challenge Reminder - Shadow Box

Hi there!

Susanne writing today and I want to send out a little reminder for our running Theme Challenge. It's really easy this month. We want you to show us stamped animals on your projects.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/10/rubber-dance-october-theme-challenge.html


I used the Tim Holtz BigZ die from Sizzix for the tiny houses to create a shadow box:


My main images are from the Textured Spring stamp set. I combined them with the Tim Holtz Wildflowers, they are cut from left over papers. I used ColourCraft  Brushos to colour the background and WOW! Sparkles for some glamour!



I hope you like my project!
Join our October Theme challenge here and have a nice weekend!

xx Susanne.

Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
ColourCraft Brushos
WOW! Sparkles
Tim Holtz Tiny Houses, Mixed Media Dies and Wildflowers

12 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is so adorable!! Love those chicken stamps. Such a fun idea to place them inside a house shaped shadow box! Very beautiful, Susanne. Thanks for making this for our challenge reminder ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I feel all springy. Perfect little house for those cute chicks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I looove this Susanne! It's like a hen-house just for chicks - aren't they cute xxx
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, it's so happy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♥