Cover Girl - RSM!


Have you seen the Holiday issue of RubberStampMadness? The gorgeous cover was made by Marina Lenzino, the owner of Cherry Pie Art Stamps - and she used some stamps from Rubber Dance as well! YAY! 





Isn't that gorgeous? That big spruce twig is from Rubber Dance's set called Pines Fir Yew. Marina also used two of our sentiments - 'Peace on Earth' and 'Warm Wishes' are both from our Christmas Greetings set.

Marina and I have been friends for many years. I bought my very first rubber stamps from her, way back in 1992 when she ran her stamp company out of her home in Italy. Since then, Marina has moved to Florida but she's still making rubber stamps and for nearly four years she also pressed my line of stamps. I have my own machine now, but Marina is still supporting me and my biz whenever she can - so she chose those stamps from Rubber Dance to help me get some promotion. How sweet is that? :-)

Marina makes very cool stamps - check them out hereCherry Pie Art Stamps
I do carry some of her stamps and if you live in Europe and want to order from Cherry Pie, here's your chance to save on shipping! (Marina ships from the US, I ship from Norway).  Simply email me your order (stamplist@gmail.com) and I'll give you the total with shipping. I do not charge more for the stamps than the prices you'll see on Marina's website. I take PayPal, of course :-)

Would YOU like to get your artwork published in RubberStampMadness? Check out their submissions info page: http://www.rsmadness.com/submissions.html


That's all for today - thanks for stopping by!

xox,
Bibi from Rubber Dance




Comments

Marina said…
Yaey Bibi! Happy you like it! It was possible also thanks to your stamps so thank you so much for creating these and a zillion more fabulous stamps! xo
Bibi Lindahl said…
My stamps combined with yours, in the hands of such a talented artist like you - it's bound to look gorgeous! This has got to be the most beautiful Holiday cover I've ever seen. Thanks again, Marina! <3
TwinkleToes2day said…
Looks fantabuloso!! :D <3

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!