Africa Pocket Letter by Susanne

It's me, Susanne today and it's my turn to give you some quick inspiration and I decided to show you a - guess what!? -

Pocket Letter!!!!


I know this is nothing new, BUT I used my very own Africa Stamps the first time in real rubber on this Pocket Letter. They are brand new in the Rubber Dance store. If you want to order some stamps in the Rubber Dance store you can use my special discount code "susanne2015" and you will save 15% on your order!

I used a gelli print as my letter basic and gave it some more color with gesso and Gelatos. To add a bit more interest I stamped the "Road Map" as well as the "Grunge Swirls" partial onto the background. The African images are all stamped on white cardstock. I cut them out and adhered them to the pocket cards. I picked Distress Inks to color the images and used the Silhouette Cameo and some Glitter Cardstock from DCWV for the "Africa" title.


I addition to the African Animals I stamped some hand carved images on the bottom.




I hope you like my newest Pocket Letter. See you soon, Susanne.

Stamp sets from Rubber Dance:
African Animals
Road Map
Grunge Swirls

You will get 15% discount  on your next order in the Rubber Dance Online Store when you enter "susanne2015" during checkout.


Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Fantastic, Susanne! Thank you so much for making this. I bet it is extra fun for you when you use the stamps you designed for me :-)))
I love these animal stamps and this Pocket Letter is so unique and suuuuper cool!
<3
Lizzy Hill said…
It looks GREAT!!! Love the animals & the lion saying....giggles. Gorgeous bg work on this too::)
Craftyfield said…
Using your own stamps... a bit like seeing your name in lights for actors! I totally understand your excitement Suzanne and I love your African animals, great designs.
ionabunny said…
Love the background. It really unites the whole piece whilst allowing each pocket to also stand alone. The girafe looks fab against the darks and i like hiw the elephant crosses the two pieces. Lovely. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!