Brushes and Colors


Hi Susan from the design team, now it's soon spring with lovely colors which are our challenge this month. I have used the stamp set Artist Plate.



I have used Dylusions ink spray squeered orange and fresh lime, sprayed on white vigorously, smooth paper.
The colors were allowed to run where they wanted, and to achieve splatter I blew in a straw on the drops.
As the colors were dry, I tore the colored paper into strips. I stamped with Archival ink carnation red on orange paper and then gave the paintbrushes a little white color.
All my edges are distressed with spiced marmalade, twisted lemon and ground espresso. A little tie to the small tag and for the clover, I have used a heart punch.
The circles are printed with a paper towel tube. The whole thing was glued to a sheet of white cardboard.
I hope you have been inspired to participate in our challenge!



Remember! On your total stamp purchase you get 15% discount by using the code susan2016



Thanks for visiting and I wish you a good day.
Hugs, Susan


Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Susan! I love how you have used our bright challenge colours this month and even added a shamrock to go with our optional theme! The brush stamps look so cool in these colours, and the white highlights really makes them pop.
♥♥♥
Majo said…
Love your beautiful creation, dear Susan ♥
Mac Mable said…
Absolutely fabulous. Love the bright and bold colours, the fun background and the cute shamrock.
Craftyfield said…
Here's someone not afraid of bright colours! Very brave with the sprays and splats too... It works, it's cheerful but arty.
ionabunny said…
Love this. Gorgeous citrus colours. Love your paintbrushes. The white really makes them pop. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button