March Recap - lots of inspiration!


Hellloooo, stamping buddies! It's Bibi here today (owner of Rubber Dance), and it's that time of the month again when I share a few of the artwork made with my rubber stamps. Lots of cool stuff that I hope will inspire you!

Some of these projects have been published on this blog, some on our Scandinavian blog, and others again on the DT members' own blogs - so even if you are a follower of this blog I bet there are quite a few you haven't seen before. Many, many photos of great work here today, so just lean back and enjoy the show :-)


In alphabetical order:


Anita: 







Bibi:













Eileen (Guest Designer):



Gail: 







Irit:







Kristiina: 








Majo:








Susan:




Susanne:








Perhaps you noticed that a lot of our work this month was made with the stamps from the Artist Plate, a design by Katy Leitch for Rubber Dance. This set of stamps measures 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7 inches) and it's available right here in the Rubber Dance web shop. Well, just in case you wondered ... ;-)



I hope you saw some stuff that you liked!

Welcome back tomorrow, April 1st, to see our new challenge!
Till then - be good and keep stamping.


 XOX,
Bibi and the FAB DesignTeam


Comments

Majo said…
Beautiful creations, ladies ♥
Craftyfield said…
The DT has been busy... there are lots of inspiring makes and I love the Artist plate!
Jane said…
What lovely work Bibi, all so unique. Well done to everyone. Looking forward to seeing the new challenge up tomorrow, I just did not get the time for March but now I have retired fingers crossed I have more time to craft! xx
Mac Mable said…
I love to see all the fabulous hard work and inspiration together like this. Always so very inspiring and I really appreciate it...Thank you x
Jackie PN said…
Bibi and FAB design team!! Your samples are awesome! So much color and creativity here!!You make me want to pull out my stamps and play!!
Thanks so much for sharing these great works- very very inspiring!
hugs,Jackie

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button