Rubber Dance meets StarTrish Design!


Hello everyone! It's Bibi here today to show you some awesome stamps that are NOT from Rubber Dance! As a stamp manufacturer myself and the owner of Rubber Dance, it has been years since I went shopping for stamps anywhere else.....

However! When I saw that Trish Latimer had launched the first stamps from her own designs, I nearly fell off my chair in excitement!!!

Her stamps - which you can see here - are quite big: 12 cm tall (!) and I knew right away that they would be a perfect match with the big flower stamps on Rubber Dance's set Textured Flowers. I contacted Trish and we decided to do a collaboration.....

.... and I'm proud to show you one of the gorgeous artworks that Trish has made, and you can also see her blog post about it here.




Below are the very first cards that I made with two of Trish's adorable WordGirl stamps and some Textured Flower stamps from my own company (designed for Rubber Dance by DT member Susanne Rose). I received Trish's stamps this week and I haven't had the time to make more just yet  - but rest assured that I will share more with you later!


The WordGirl above was masked before I stamped the flowers so they seem to be behind her. All images stamped with Archival jet black on smooth watercolour paper, then coloured in with a paintbrush dipped in Distress Spray Stains.

If you don't like colouring in so much, below is another WordGirl stamped on a background I had in my stash (made with Distress Spray Stains). All images were stamped with black ink and all I did was adding some more pink to her hair for contrast:




Next is the same WordGirl as above, this time not coloured in at all! I masked her and then made the background using Distress inks and a stencil with circles, a few stamped flowers, and a light mist of Distress Spray Stains. The lines behind the WordGirl is the stem from one of the Textured Flowers:





What do you think? Are our stamps a match made in heaven, or what??

I want you to know that I am not affiliated and I do not carry Trish's stamps, I'm just a big fan!


You can see all of Trish's adorable stamps in her Etsy shop:


.... and the Textured Flowers stamps can of course be found in Rubber Dance's web shop,
(or in my own Etsy shop for that matter).


Thanks for stopping by!


 Love,
Bibi




Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Awww!!! I love all your colorful creations with the Textured Flowers. The lovely girs are so pretty!
Craftyfield said…
Funny that... I was thinking the Textured flowers would look great on a "Trish" background, and here they are! Love Trish's artwork and you've made a cracking series of cards Bibi!
Majo said…
Funny little girl and beautiful creations!
Suman Pandit said…
ove your creations Bibi,fantastic collaboration ...the girls look even more pretty amidst those beautiful flowers !! love all of Susanne Rose creations too!! off to have a look at Trish's post !!
Julie S said…
Gorgeous, Bibi! I love Trish's style. Exciting that she's put out stamps.
ionabunny said…
Beautiful cards Bibi. The flowers work perfectly with the whimsical girls. Hugz
Mac Mable said…
What an extra treat today. The stamps all work so well together and love what you've both done with them. Fun and colourful...Thank you x
Squiddy said…
You are a Treasure of a Stamp producer, willing to share other companies' stamps alongside yours in your work. Your flower stamps would grace any other collection, but it's such fun to see you've done it yourself so publicly.
They are so cute the little girls and you and Trish are doing some attractive examples of how the stamps can be used together. Hugs
Lizzy Hill said…
Totally fabulous....the merging of two great stamp creators, so it seems:) LOOOOVE these cards. Stupendously gorgeous:):)
Unknown said…
Absolutely a HUGE TREAT to see each one of these DARLING MASTERPIECES Bibi. Totally love that you and Trish have teamed up because your creations are just DELIGHTFUL in every way. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL. Xj.
Sari / Granne said…
Gorgeous girly girls, two of them are heading this way, :=)
Bibi Lindahl said…
WOW! Thank you all for your very sweet comments!!! It's been so fun using Trish's stamps in combination with my own - I think they compliment one another so beautifully. I will show you more combos.... two more of Trish's stamps are on their way! :-D I couldn't resist, simply could not resist! :-))))

Thanks, lovelies! ♥
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, darling! ♥ The way I see it, all we stamps manufacturers out there compliment one another with what we have to offer, and I think of the others as my colleagues in the industry. And, when I see stamps THIS awesome, as I think Trish's are, I'm a customer more than anything :-)
Diane Louise J said…
Lovely set of cards xx

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!