Challenge Reminder - Movie Makes

Hi everyone! I've made this picture for our current challenge, where the theme is to make something inspired by a movie. Can you guess which this is?


 
'Mr. Popper's Penguins' is an American comedy from 2011, with Jim Carrey, Carla Guino, and Angela Lansbury, among others. Mr. Popper is a real estate entrepreneur in New York who inherits six penguins from his father. As Mr. Popper transforms his luxurious apartment into a penguin friendly winter wonderland, his professional life starts to unravel..

I've used a free photo from Wikipedia Commons for my backdrop - one can see the Empire State building from Mr. Popper's apartment. My "window" is a mini printer tray from Tando Creative, which I painted white. The snow on the window frames are mini art stones and glitter glue. It's really blingy in real life, like a thousand dimonds on glittery snow, but this was impossible to caputure on camera - so I edited my photo by adding some bling reflections in Photoshop.

I stamped the Playful Penguins from Rubber Dance on watercolour paper, coloured them in with Zig markers, cut them out and glued them to the window. And that's it! A quick and easy make, inspired by a cute movie.




There's still time to join our challenge 
- you have until midnight CET on the 30th of November to join 
(you don't have to use stamps from Rubber Dance).


Have a great weekend!

  Hugs,
Bibi














Comments

This is Fantastic 😍😍😍
ionabunny said…
Love this. Really like the colours you used on the penguins. Hugz
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Bibi, I love those frosty windows xx
I’m in love with this Bibi, it’s just AMAZING ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hugs
Donna xx
Susanne Rose said…
What a fab idea and composition. This looks so so cool Bibi! Love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!